The latest WageIndicator survey shows that the average working week for Ugandans is almost 60 hours, which is much longer than the standard 48 hour working week. How does this match up to wages? Take the Salary Check and find out.
According to the latest WageIndicator country report for Uganda, workers in firms with less than ten employees earn a lot less than employees of bigger firms. And workers in forms between 11 and 100 employees earn the highest wages. In the smallest firms, the median wage is 823 UGX per hour, whereas in firms of between 11 and a 100 it is over 1400 UGX. Take our Salary Survey and see where you fit.
- Uganda: Cost of Living Survey
- Uganda: Living wages
- Uganda: Living wages compared with actual wages and minimum wages
- Uganda: Living wages compared with minimum wages
- Uganda: National poverty lines
- Uganda: World Bank poverty lines
- Uganda: Housing, food and transport costs
- Uganda: Consumer prices for food